The Only Disability in this Life is Ableism (Backpack)
This design is turning the phrase "The Only Disability in this Life is a Bad Attitude" into "The Only Disability in this Life is Ableism".
Ableism is discrimination and social prejudice against people with disabilities. It characterizes persons as defined by their disabilities and as inferior to the non-disabled.
Some people with disabilities would say they are confined more from ableism (the ableist environment they live in) than their disability or wheelchair. So this design is saying if their is one thing in this life that "disables" someone, it is not a bad attitude, it is the ableist environment we live in. When people with disabilities are treated equally, and inclusively, at every level, that is when ableism would be defeated. One of the signs that ableism is still a huge issue is just the fact that many people have never heard the term before, or if they have, rarely. Most spell check programs don't even recognize the word.
This medium size (small for medium) backpack has a pocket for your laptop and the water-resistant material will help protect your items from the weather.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: H 16⅞" (42cm), W 12¼" (31cm), D 3⅞" (10cm)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators