Don't Hate Different (Backpack)
People are prone to hate those who are different from them (and that includes people with disabilities), and that needs to stop! One time my daughter, Sammi Haney (who plays Esperanza on Netflix's Raising Dion), saw some kid's selling lemonade at the end of a long road, so she wheeled herself all the way down there to happily buy some, and one of the kid's made fun of her (one of the other kids tried to help stop it), but regardless she wasn't in the mood for lemonade anymore (but she did find out that she got the Netflix Part right after that)! We need to be an example to our kids and the younger generation to not hate people who are different from us.
The STOP sign design on this backpack is purposely tilted off by 10 degrees, to give it a little bit different look.
This medium size (small for medium) backpack has a pocket for your laptop and the water-resistant material will help protect your items from the weather.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: H 16⅞" (42cm), W 12¼" (31cm), D 3⅞" (10cm)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators