See Possibilities, Not Disabilities (Backpack)
When I look at my daughter (Sammi Haney) I try to see what is possible for her to accomplish, not how her disabilities might hold her back. I would have never bothered with her trying out for the part of Esperanza in Netflix's Raising Dion if I hadn't had that mindset. Sammi has Osteogenesis Imperfecta (O.I.) Type III or “Brittle Bone Disease”, and If we would have simply thought, "getting that part is never going to happen, so why bother auditioning" she would have never had the chance to prove she could do it. Just put yourself out there, because you never know what is possible.
This medium size (small for medium) backpack has a pocket for your laptop and the water-resistant material will help protect your items from the weather.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: H 16⅞" (42cm), W 12¼" (31cm), D 3⅞" (10cm)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators