Sass Queen Glasses (Esperanza - Raising Dion) Backpack
Sammi Haney plays Esperanza, a sass queen with pink glasses, in Netflix's Raising Dion (Produced by Michael B. Jordon). She has plenty of sass in real life as well! Sammi has Osteogenesis Imperfecta (O.I.) Type III or “Brittle Bone Disease”, and so she uses a wheelchair. This fan design was made by her father Matt Haney (who also plays her father on the show in 1 short scene).
Netflix is allowing me to sale this design I made of my daughter online, it is not available in stores. However, Netflix has not endorsed the sale or distribution of this backpack (it is not an official Netflix product).
#raisingdion #Netflix #Esperanza #raisingdionnetflix #raisingdionesperanza #teamsammi
This medium size (small for medium) backpack has a pocket for your laptop and the water-resistant material will help protect your items from the weather.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: H 16⅞" (42cm), W 12¼" (31cm), D 3⅞" (10cm)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators