Sammi Haney (Esperanza - Raising Dion) 9 Faces Backpack
Sammi Haney plays Esperanza, a sassy little girl with pink glasses, in Netflix's Raising Dion (Produced by Michael B. Jordon). Sammi has Osteogenesis Imperfecta (O.I.) Type III or “Brittle Bone Disease”, and so she uses a wheelchair. This fan shirt was designed by her father Matt Haney (who also plays her father on the show in 1 short scene).
Netflix is allowing me to sale this design I made of my daughter online, it is not available in stores. However, Netflix has not endorsed the sale or distribution of this backpack (it is not an official Netflix product).
#raisingdion #Netflix #Esperanza #raisingdionnetflix #raisingdionesperanza #teamsammi
This medium size (small for medium) backpack has a pocket for your laptop and the water-resistant material will help protect your items from the weather.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: H 16⅞" (42cm), W 12¼" (31cm), D 3⅞" (10cm)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators