Not All Heroes Use Stairs (Backpack)
This design turns the saying, "Not All Heroes Wear Capes" to "Not All Heroes Use Stairs". This design makes an especially good gift for Parents, who are all heroes!
Hopefully by Sammi Haney playing Esperanza on Netflix's Raising Dion she is able to help remove the stigma that people with disabilities cannot star in major TV shows, and inspire other young kids with disabilities that want to act to pursue their dreams!
If you agree, please use the Social Media Share Icons at the bottom of this product page to share and use these hashtags #notallheroessusestairs #sammihaney #raisingdion #esperanza #netflix #teamsammi #raisingdionesperanza #actress #actor #actors #actorslife #acting #ableism #disability #disabilities #wheelchair #inclusion #inclusive #diversity #specialneeds #discrimination #humanrights #raiseawareness
Sammi has Osteogenesis Imperfecta (O.I.) Type III or “Brittle Bone Disease”, and so she uses a wheelchair.
This medium size (small for medium) backpack has a pocket for your laptop and the water-resistant material will help protect your items from the weather.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: H 16⅞" (42cm), W 12¼" (31cm), D 3⅞" (10cm)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators