Not All Disabilities are Visible (Backpack)
Not all disabilities are visible (or require a wheelchair)! People with invisible or hidden disabilities are harassed or judged for things like using a handicap parking spot, because people assume that if they can't see an obvious disability, that they must be faking it (or just be an able-bodied person that is being a jerk and taking a disabled person's parking spot). This design helps bring awareness and alerts people that just because they cannot see a disability, does not mean that someone doesn't have one!
This medium size (small for medium) backpack has a pocket for your laptop and the water-resistant material will help protect your items from the weather.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: H 16⅞" (42cm), W 12¼" (31cm), D 3⅞" (10cm)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators