Normal is a Myth (Unicorn) Backpack
Normal is a Myth. There is No Normal. Nobody feels "normal", because it doesn't exist. Relax, stop worrying, and just be yourself because no one is normal, it is a false standard.
My daughter Sammi Haney plays Esperanza in Netflix's Raising Dion (Produced by Michael B. Jordon). She has Osteogenesis Imperfecta (O.I.) Type III or “Brittle Bone Disease”, and so she uses a wheelchair. Her "normal" is just as normal as anyone else's "normal". No one is the same.
This medium size (small for medium) backpack has a pocket for your laptop and the water-resistant material will help protect your items from the weather.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: H 16⅞" (42cm), W 12¼" (31cm), D 3⅞" (10cm)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators