See My Joy, Not My Body (Backpack)
People with disabilities are often judged because of their bodies, but often they have learned to have more joy than the able-bodied people who are judging them. This design is not suggesting that all people with disabilities should be filled with joy all the time, because they don't owe anyone a smile or cheery attitude, but it is suggesting that you don't judge someone's quality of life simply by their body.
This medium size (small for medium) backpack has a pocket for your laptop and the water-resistant material will help protect your items from the weather.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: H 16⅞" (42cm), W 12¼" (31cm), D 3⅞" (10cm)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators