It's OK to be an Odd Duck! Backpack (Men's Colors)
This design was inspired by a note in one of the scripts (not sure if it will show up in the final cut in any way) for Netflix's Raising Dion in which my daughter (Sammi Haney), who plays Esperanza, is described as being "an odd little duck", which I immediately loved! This version has the men's colors.
This medium size (small for medium) backpack has a pocket for your laptop and the water-resistant material will help protect your items from the weather.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: H 16⅞" (42cm), W 12¼" (31cm), D 3⅞" (10cm)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators