100% Human Being (Backpack)
If you have a disability, or are close to someone who does, you know that people with disabilities are often treated as less than human. I hope my daughter Sammi Haney is able to help change that perception by playing Esperanza on Netflix's Raising Dion. She is showing that people with disabilities can be regular cast members on a TV series, and when that happens it shows a broader spectrum of the human experience. This broader picture of humanity is more diverse, interesting and honest.
This medium size (small for medium) backpack has a pocket for your laptop and the water-resistant material will help protect your items from the weather.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: H 16⅞" (42cm), W 12¼" (31cm), D 3⅞" (10cm)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators