Love Sees No Limits (Halftone Stacked Design, Backpack)
"Love sees no limits" can be interpreted different ways, but to me as a special needs parent, it means that I don't see any limit to what my child with a disability can do! My daughter (Sammi Haney) has Osteogenesis Imperfecta (O.I.) Type III or “Brittle Bone Disease”, and we never thought she would be able to stand up, but through lots of Physical Therapy she finally did it one day! Then with the help of a walker she was eventually able to take a few steps! Now she plays Esperanza, a sassy little girl with pink glasses, in the Netflix Original Series Raising Dion (Produced by Michael B. Jordon). Love doesn't put limits on what is possible for our kids!
This medium size (small for medium) backpack has a pocket for your laptop and the water-resistant material will help protect your items from the weather.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: H 16⅞" (42cm), W 12¼" (31cm), D 3⅞" (10cm)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators