There is No Normal (Grey Tote Bag)
There is no normal. It is a myth. Nobody feels "normal", because it doesn't exist. Relax, stop worrying, and just be yourself because no one is normal, it is a false standard.
My daughter Sammi Haney plays Esperanza in Netflix's Raising Dion (Produced by Michael B. Jordon). She has Osteogenesis Imperfecta (O.I.) Type III or “Brittle Bone Disease”, and so she uses a wheelchair. Her "normal" is just as normal as anyone else's "normal". No one is the same.
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)