Special Needs Parents are Proof that You Can't Die from Lack of Sleep (Tote Bag)
Special needs parents often don't get enough sleep. My daughter Sammi Haney (who plays Esperanza in Netflix's Raising Dion) has Osteogenesis Imperfecta (O.I.) Type III or “Brittle Bone Disease”. There were times where she would break her leg while sleeping at night simply by normal tossing and turning, that is how fragile her bones were (and still are). Kids with O.I. also tend to get very hot and sweaty at night when everyone else will feel the temperature is cool, so she often needs a fan turned on or off.
You get the picture, there are many additional reasons that special needs parents don't get enough sleep, but we never die from it, we just press on to the next day for the sake of our kids that we love so much!
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)