See Possibilities, Not Disabilities (Tote Bag)
When I look at my daughter (Sammi Haney) I try to see what is possible for her to accomplish, not how her disabilities might hold her back. I would have never bothered with her trying out for the part of Esperanza in Netflix's Raising Dion if I hadn't had that mindset. Sammi has Osteogenesis Imperfecta (O.I.) Type III or “Brittle Bone Disease”, and If we would have simply thought, "getting that part is never going to happen, so why bother auditioning" she would have never had the chance to prove she could do it. Just put yourself out there, because you never know what is possible.
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)