My Child's Happiness is Not Handicapped (Special Needs Parent Tote Bag)
This design is turning around the outdated and offensive term "handicapped" and using it in a proper context. My daughter (Sammi Haney), who plays Esperanza on Netflix's Raising Dion, is an extremely happy kid who doesn't let her disability restrict or limit her happiness.
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)