Love Sees No Limits (Tote Bag Design 1)
"Love sees no limits" can be interpreted different ways, but to me as a special needs parent, it means that I don't see any limit to what my child with a disability can do! My daughter (Sammi Haney) has Osteogenesis Imperfecta (O.I.) Type III or “Brittle Bone Disease”, and we never thought she would be able to stand up, but through lots of Physical Therapy she finally did it one day! Then with the help of a walker she was eventually able to take a few steps! Now she plays Esperanza, a sassy little girl with pink glasses, in the Netflix Original Series Raising Dion (Produced by Michael B. Jordon). Love doesn't put limits on what is possible for our kids!
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)