See the Person, Not the Disability (Girl's Kid's Hoodie)
This design was inspired by 2 things:
1) My daughter (Sammi Haney) plays Esperanza on Netflix’s Raising Dion and an episode addressed an issue that helped inspire this shirt and
2) People not being able to see past my daughter's wheelchair, and see her, as a person. The most recent example is when Sammi got the part on Raising Dion and we told people about her being on a new Netflix show, it was disappointing that some of them assumed it must be a show about her medical condition, as if that is all that people with disabilities can star in.
Sammi got the part on Raising Dion because when they watched her audition tape she made everyone in the room laugh, and they loved her sassy personality. Her wheelchair is not what got her the part. Hopefully by Sammi being on Raising Dion she is able to help remove the stigma that people with disabilities cannot star in major TV shows.
Everyone wants to be cozy and warm and still look stylish—kids are no exception. Prepare the little one for any chilly evening by ordering this kids’ hoodie. It has a front kangaroo pouch pocket, which has a small hidden opening for an earphone cord and double fabric hood for extra warmth. What’s more, to ensure the kids' safety, the hoodie comes with no drawcords.
• Fabric weight: 80% ringspun cotton, 20% polyester
• Twin needle stitching detailing
• Double fabric hood
• No drawcords
• Kangaroo pouch pocket with small hidden opening for earphone cord
• Ribbed cuffs and hem
|Width (inches)||15 ⅜||16 ⅛||16 ⅞||18 ⅛||19 ¼|
|Body Length (inches)||17 ⅜||18 ⅞||20 ½||22 ½||24 ⅜|
|Sleeve Length (inches)||14 ⅝||15 ¾||16 ⅞||18 ½||20 ⅛|
We Also Recommend
I Love this Strong Little Girl (Sammi Haney / Esperanza - Raising Dion) Kid's Hoodie