See the Person, Not the Disability (Eyelash Design) Sweatshirt Light Colors
This shirt was inspired by 2 things:
1) My daughter (Sammi Haney) plays Esperanza on Netflix’s Raising Dion and an episode addressed an issue that helped inspire this shirt and
2) People not being able to see past my daughter's wheelchair, and see her, as a person. The most recent example is when Sammi got the part on Raising Dion and we told people about her being on a new Netflix show, it was disappointing that some of them assumed it must be a show about her medical condition, as if that is all that people with disabilities can star in.
Sammi got the part on Raising Dion because when they watched her audition tape she made everyone in the room laugh, and they loved her sassy personality. Her wheelchair is not what got her the part. Hopefully by Sammi being on Raising Dion she is able to help remove the stigma that people with disabilities cannot star in major TV shows.
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel.
• 8.0 oz., 50/50 cotton/polyester
• Classic fit
• Reduced pilling and softer air-jet spun yarn
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar, cuffs and waistband, with spandex
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs and waistband
We Also Recommend
Sassy Girl (Esperanza - Raising Dion) Unisex Light Color Shirts - Design 02