See My Child's Joy, Not My Child's Body (Special Needs Parent Unisex Tote Bag)
People with disabilities are often judged because of their bodies, but often they have learned to have more joy than the able-bodied people who are judging them. This design is not suggesting that all people with disabilities should be filled with joy all the time, because they don't owe anyone a smile or cheery attitude, but it is suggesting that you don't judge someone's quality of life simply by their body.
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)