See Me Not My Disability (Halftone) Sticker
This design was inspired by 2 things:
1) My daughter (Sammi Haney) plays Esperanza on Netflix’s Raising Dion and an episode addressed an issue that helped inspire this shirt and
2) People not being able to see past my daughter's wheelchair, and see her, as a person. The most recent example is when Sammi got the part on Raising Dion and we told people about her being on a new Netflix show, it was disappointing that some of them assumed it must be a show about her medical condition, as if that is all that people with disabilities can star in.
Sammi got the part on Raising Dion because when they watched her audition tape she made everyone in the room laugh, and they loved her sassy personality. Her wheelchair is not what got her the part. Hopefully by Sammi being on Raising Dion she is able to help remove the stigma that people with disabilities cannot star in major TV shows.
These stickers are printed on durable, high opacity adhesive vinyl which makes them perfect for regular use, as well as for covering other stickers or paint. The high-quality vinyl ensures there are no bubbles when applying the stickers, and the stickers can be used both indoors and outdoors.
• High opacity film that’s impossible to see through
• Fast and easy bubble-free application
• Durable vinyl, perfect for indoor and outdoor use
• 95µ density
Don't forget to clean the surface before applying the sticker.
|Height (inches)||3||4||5 ½|
|Width (inches)||3||4||5 ½|