Sass Queen Glasses (Esperanza - Raising Dion) Tote Bag
Sammi Haney plays Esperanza, a sass queen with pink glasses, in Netflix's Raising Dion (Produced by Michael B. Jordon). She has plenty of sass in real life as well! Sammi has Osteogenesis Imperfecta (O.I.) Type III or “Brittle Bone Disease”, and so she uses a wheelchair. This fan design was made by her father Matt Haney (who also plays her father on the show in 1 short scene).
Netflix is allowing me to sale this design I made of my daughter online, it is not available in stores. However, Netflix has not endorsed the sale or distribution of this tote bag (it is not an official Netflix product).
#raisingdion #Netflix #Esperanza #raisingdionnetflix #raisingdionesperanza #teamsammi
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)
We Also Recommend
Sassy Girl (Esperanza - Raising Dion) Unisex Light Color Shirts - Design 02