Not Invisible (Unisex Sweatshirt Light Colors)
This design was inspired by 2 things:
1) Lines my daughter (Sammi Haney) said as Esperanza on Netflix’s Raising Dion and
2) Sometimes in public with my daughter, when another child approaches her to talk to her, the child's parent will swoop in and shoo their child away (probably fearing their child will do or say something offensive, and while good intentions are probably involved, it is not the right approach). They are teaching their children to ignore people with disabilities, and that it is better to treat them as invisible. They might want to avoid awkward moments, but people with disabilities are just people and want to be treated the same as other people, so just talk to them like anyone else, there is no need to treat them as invisible.
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel.
• 8.0 oz., 50/50 cotton/polyester
• Classic fit
• Reduced pilling and softer air-jet spun yarn
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar, cuffs and waistband, with spandex
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs and waistband
We Also Recommend
Different Does Not Equal Less (Original Clean Design) Sweatshirt Light Colors