Not Invisible (Sign Look) Light / Dark Unisex Shirt
This design was inspired by 2 things:
1) Lines my daughter (Sammi Haney) said as Esperanza on Netflix’s Raising Dion and
2) Sometimes in public with my daughter, when another child approaches her to talk to her, the child's parent will swoop in and shoo their child away (probably fearing their child will do or say something offensive, and while good intentions are probably involved, it is not the right approach). They are teaching their children to ignore people with disabilities, and that it is better to treat them as invisible. They might want to avoid awkward moments, but people with disabilities are just people and want to be treated the same as other people, so just talk to them like anyone else, there is no need to treat them as invisible.
This t-shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
The Male model is wearing a size M. He's 6.2 feet (190 cm) tall, chest circumference 37.7" (96 cm), waist circumference 33.4" (85 cm).
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
We Also Recommend
Different Does Not Equal Less (As Seen on Netflix's Raising Dion) Adult Shirts