See My Joy, Not My Body (Tote Bag)
People with disabilities are often judged because of their bodies, but often they have learned to have more joy than the able-bodied people who are judging them. This design is not suggesting that all people with disabilities should be filled with joy all the time, because they don't owe anyone a smile or cheery attitude, but it is suggesting that you don't judge someone's quality of life simply by their body.
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)