It's OK to be an Odd Duck! Tote Bag
This shirt was inspired by a note in one of the scripts (not sure if it will show up in the final cut in any way) for Netflix's Raising Dion in which my daughter (Sammi Haney), who plays Esperanza, is described as being "an odd little duck", which I immediately loved!
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)
We Also Recommend
Sassy Girl (Esperanza - Raising Dion) Unisex Light Color Shirts - Design 02