I Swipe Left on Pity (Tote Bag)
People with disabilities don't need condescending pity, the type of pity that looks at them and instantly decides that their life must be less than yours. Compassion treats others as equals, while pity just looks down on others.
"Swipe Left" is slang for rejecting someone or something, which comes from dating apps where you swipe left to reject someone or swipe right to accept them as a match. My daughter Sammi Haney plays Esperanza in Netflix's Raising Dion (Produced by Michael B. Jordon). She is happier than most, and doesn't need anyone to look down on her.
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)