I Love Proving People Wrong (Tote Bag)
My daughter Sammi Haney has Osteogenesis Imperfecta (O.I.) Type III or “Brittle Bone Disease.” A doctor we nicknamed "Dr. Death" always had a highly negative view of Sammi's life expectancy and her quality of life (never even the possibility of anything positive), yet she is still alive and kicking 8 years later and is an extremely happy kid (of course, with the normal moods and attitudes that any 8 year old has). She is proving that doctor wrong just by enjoying life everyday! Sammi now plays Esperanza in Netflix's Raising Dion (Produced by Michael B. Jordon), and that is just another thing that proves this doctor (among others) wrong about what she could do in life!
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)