Sammi Haney (Esperanza - Raising Dion) Faces All-Over Tote Bag
Sammi Haney plays Esperanza, a sassy little girl with pink glasses, in Netflix's Raising Dion (Produced by Michael B. Jordon). Sammi has Osteogenesis Imperfecta (O.I.) Type III or “Brittle Bone Disease”, and so she uses a wheelchair. This fan shirt was designed by her father Matt Haney (who also plays her father on the show in 1 short scene).
Netflix is allowing me to sale this design I made of my daughter online, it is not available in stores. However, Netflix has not endorsed the sale or distribution of this poster (it is not an official Netflix product).
#raisingdion #Netflix #Esperanza #raisingdionnetflix #raisingdionesperanza #teamsammi
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)