Not All Disabilities are Visible (Pink Tote Bag)
Not all disabilities are visible (or require a wheelchair)! People with invisible or hidden disabilities are harassed or judged for things like using a handicap parking spot, because people assume that if they can't see an obvious disability, that they must be faking it (or just be an able-bodied person that is being a jerk and taking a disabled person's parking spot). This design helps bring awareness and alerts people that just because they cannot see a disability, does not mean that someone doesn't have one!
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)