There is No Normal Dark Unisex Sweatpants (Joggers)
There is no normal. It is a myth. Nobody feels "normal", because it doesn't exist. Relax, stop worrying, and just be yourself because no one is normal, it is a false standard.
My daughter Sammi Haney plays Esperanza in Netflix's Raising Dion (Produced by Michael B. Jordon). She has Osteogenesis Imperfecta (O.I.) Type III or “Brittle Bone Disease”, and so she uses a wheelchair. Her "normal" is just as normal as anyone else's "normal". No one is the same.
Get ready for that 10K run or take it slow in your backyard—these joggers are sure to make you feel comfortable either way.
• 60% cotton, 40% polyester pre-shrunk fleece
• Fabric weight: 7.2 oz/yd² (244 g/m²)
• 1x1 rib cuffs with spandex for stretch and recovery
• Elastic waistband with external drawcord
• Contrast drawcord and side pockets (all body colors include charcoal gray contrast detailing except black heather, which has black)
• Lower rise on the front, longer rise on the backside
• Tapered leg
|Waist width (inches)||11||13||15||17||19|
|Inseam length (inches)||31||31 ½||32||32 ½||33|