Different Does Not Equal Less (Original Clean Design) Unisex Dark Sweatpants
This is the original 1st draft clean design for the "Different Does Not Equal Less" design that was created for Sammi Haney to wear as Esperanza in Netflix's Raising Dion on a T-Shirt, by her father Matt Haney (who also plays her father on the show in 1 short scene). I am making it available alongside the final version, because some people may prefer the cleaner simpler look with no-frills (compared to the final version used on the show which I made super girly).
Netflix is allowing me to sale this shirt I designed for my daughter online, it is not available in stores. However, Netflix has not endorsed the sale or distribution of this shirt (it is not an official Netflix t-shirt).
#DDNEL #raisingdion #Netflix #Esperanza #raisingdionnetflix #raisingdionesperanza #teamsammi
Get ready for that 10K run or take it slow in your backyard—these joggers are sure to make you feel comfortable either way.
• 60% cotton, 40% polyester pre-shrunk fleece
• Fabric weight: 7.2 oz/yd² (244 g/m²)
• 1x1 rib cuffs with spandex for stretch and recovery
• Elastic waistband with external drawcord
• Contrast drawcord and side pockets (all body colors include charcoal gray contrast detailing except black heather, which has black)
• Lower rise on the front, longer rise on the backside
• Tapered leg
|Waist width (inches)||11||13||15||17||19|
|Inseam length (inches)||31||31 ½||32||32 ½||33|