Different Does Not Equal Less (As Seen on Netflix's Raising Dion) Unisex Sweatpants
The design on these Sweatpants (Joggers) were created for Sammi Haney to wear as Esperanza in Netflix's Raising Dion on a T-Shirt, by her father Matt Haney (who also plays her father on the show in 1 short scene). Netflix is allowing me to sale this design I made for my daughter online, it is not available in stores. However, Netflix has not endorsed the sale or distribution of this design (it is not an official Netflix product).
This version has no glitter inside the letters (but you can add real glitter on your own if you desire).
#DDNEL #raisingdion #Netflix #Esperanza #raisingdionnetflix #raisingdionesperanza
Get ready for that 10K run or take it slow in your backyard—these joggers are sure to make you feel comfortable either way.
• 60% cotton, 40% polyester pre-shrunk fleece
• Fabric weight: 7.2 oz/yd² (244 g/m²)
• 1x1 rib cuffs with spandex for stretch and recovery
• Elastic waistband with external drawcord
• Contrast drawcord and side pockets (all body colors include charcoal gray contrast detailing except black heather, which has black)
• Lower rise on the front, longer rise on the backside
• Tapered leg
|Waist width (inches)||11||13||15||17||19|
|Inseam length (inches)||31||31 ½||32||32 ½||33|
We Also Recommend
Different Does Not Equal Less (As Seen on Netflix's Raising Dion) Unisex Dark Sweatpants