Not Invisible (Youth Light Color Shirts)
This design was inspired by 2 things:
1) Lines my daughter (Sammi Haney) said as Esperanza on Netflix’s Raising Dion and
2) Sometimes in public with my daughter, when another child approaches her to talk to her, the child's parent will swoop in and shoo their child away (probably fearing their child will do or say something offensive, and while good intentions are probably involved, it is not the right approach). They are teaching their children to ignore people with disabilities, and that it is better to treat them as invisible. They might want to avoid awkward moments, but people with disabilities are just people and want to be treated the same as other people, so just talk to them like anyone else, there is no need to treat them as invisible.
A lightweight youth tee, made of 100% cotton (except for heather colors, which contain polyester). Comes pre-shrunk so the fit stays the same over time and multiple wash cycles.
• 100% ring-spun cotton (heather colors have polyester)
• 30 singles
• Tubular construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
• Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
|Length (inches)||21||22 ½||24||25||26 ½|