Not Invisible (Unisex Dark Tank Tops)
This design was inspired by 2 things:
1) Lines my daughter (Sammi Haney) said as Esperanza on Netflix’s Raising Dion and
2) Sometimes in public with my daughter, when another child approaches her to talk to her, the child's parent will swoop in and shoo their child away (probably fearing their child will do or say something offensive, and while good intentions are probably involved, it is not the right approach). They are teaching their children to ignore people with disabilities, and that it is better to treat them as invisible. They might want to avoid awkward moments, but people with disabilities are just people and want to be treated the same as other people, so just talk to them like anyone else, there is no need to treat them as invisible.
This tank features a loose drape, perfect for the summer heat or for layering. It's made of an ultra-soft tri-blend fabric.
• 50% Polyester/25% Cotton/25% Rayon*
• Rib trim applied to neckline and armholes
• Unisex. Women may prefer to order one size down
** Tri-oatmeal is made of 50% polyester/37% cotton/13% rayon
We Also Recommend
LOVE (for the Special Needs Community) Unisex Tank Top Stacked Design 2 of 3
See the Person, Not the Disability (Eyelash Design) Women's Grey/White Cap Sleeve Tank Tops